Meet Sarah Ayanwale - @SingingCodes


Coder. Singer. Scribe.

A graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry who has spent several years in the field, but a few years ago a serendipitous event inspired me to get into Software Engineering, and I love it!

I’ve worked internationally, in-house and remotely on projects for leading brands, agencies, startups and charities. Backend and problem solving are central to everything I do. I care deeply about creating world-class, useful and beautiful products that help people and make a difference. I like to be involved at different stages of a tech project, from the seed of the idea, through to sketches, design and even the back-end build. I freelance, this means I can jump in at any stage of a project, or take on the whole project, from design to build.

I love meeting new people and learning new things, so please feel free to say hello and share a story with me. I am thrilled, and truly blessed to be a part of the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently.!

I love Singing Codes, through which I create rhythms.

Competences: C++, LAMP, Apache, Atlassian Tools (Jira), HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, JavaScript, React.js, PHP, Node.js, Bootstrap, Amazon AWS EC2.

Send me a mail: sarahayanwale@gmail.com
Scribble @singingcodes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook loses $120 billion in market cap after awful Q2 earnings